URGENT UPDATE 2/11/21
    administrator
    Site Admin

URGENT UPDATE 2/11/21

by administrator » February 11th, 2021, 8:38 am

We had a licensing issue where license activations were not reporting correctly. The API was modified and code in one file was changed so activations report correctly.

YOU MUST UPDATE THIS FILE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOGIN TO YOUR CP, YOU WILL GET A LICENSE ERROR!

THE ATTACHED FILE, EXTRACT THE class_license.php FILE FROM THE ARCHIVE AND UPLOAD TO THE /INCLUDES FOLDER.

Once the file has been uploaded, please login to cp, you shouldn't have any problems, if you do encounter an error, please let us know.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  • gmsypsomos

Re: URGENT UPDATE 2/11/21

by gmsypsomos » April 20th, 2021, 10:54 pm

After initial install, I saw the error below when I went to cp:
    License Error
    There was a problem validating your software license.
    - Verify your license code is in defaults.php
    - Try reissueing your license.

If you still receive problems, please contact support.

I verified the license is in defaults.php. Then I removed the entire /var/www/ directory and reinstalled successfully. The problem persisted.

So I looked through the forum, replaced this file and am still receiving the above error.

Unless this is something different that what this file fixes, I'm going to clear the DB completely, reinstall, and check again.

Please let me know if the above error is not related to class_license.php.
  • gmsypsomos

Re: URGENT UPDATE 2/11/21

by gmsypsomos » April 20th, 2021, 11:17 pm

Dropped and recreated db and user, completely removed /var/www/XXXX dir. Problem recurred.
    Replaced class_license.php. Problem still exists.

mysql-server/bionic-updates,bionic-security,now 5.7.33-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 all [installed]
    php/bionic,now 1:7.2+60ubuntu1 all [installed]

Perhaps there is actually something wrong with my license?