Comparison Chart link - doesn't take me there
  • xyz.simon

Comparison Chart link - doesn't take me there

by xyz.simon » February 13th, 2021, 7:10 pm

Background: I am testing beta. As the admin I have created three listing choices you can choose from. I created a test user account but I didn't place a listing right away. A few days later I logged into my user account and decided to place a listing

Problem: when I went to this page found at: https://myDomainHere.com/members/user_orders_add.php , it showed my three listing choices and above each listing choice it has the link: "Comparison Chart" but when I click it, it only takes me to that specific listing, it doesn't take me to the comparison page where I should see the three listing choices I have created.

Refer to attachment.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  • markdaps

Re: Comparison Chart link - doesn't take me there

by markdaps » February 14th, 2021, 3:15 pm

Hi,

What displays for you when you visit yoursite/compare.php?

Are those products all in the same product group?

Also, what displays for you at yoursite/compare.php?group_id=1
    Mark M | Web Developer
  • xyz.simon

by xyz.simon » February 15th, 2021, 11:37 am

Hi Mark,
    I think my problem is due to that fact that I created three product groups and for each product group I created one product?

When I visit: mysite/compare.php I see my three products, one column for each product.

When I visit: mysite/compare.php?group_id=1, I just see the "Free Listing", not the other two (Gold and Platinum Listing).

I'll eventually experiment and create one Product Group and have three products instead.
  • xyz.simon

by xyz.simon » February 15th, 2021, 12:48 pm

Issued has been addressed.

I changed to have one Product Group and then created three products that that one Product Group.

Previous, I had three Product Groups and for each product group I had one product... silly idea.
  • markdaps

by markdaps » February 18th, 2021, 6:20 pm

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the update.

Yeah, I'm sure as you only had one pricing level per group, that there wasn't anything to compare too.
    Mark M | Web Developer