In top of page search box
  • barrieheaton

In top of page search box

by barrieheaton » March 28th, 2021, 7:16 am

Typed in London

Unknown Error

An error has occured in loading this page.

We have been automatically notified of this error. Please check back later.

If you are the administrator of this website please view the error log for more information.

in the Log file
    03-28-2021 12:14PM Fatal Error (Uncaught Exception): Call to undefined function pspell_config_create() in /home/towerfor/public_html/test/modules/spell/PSpell.php on line 44

However, in the Zip code box all is well providing there is nothing in the main search box.
    jagdish
    Site Admin

Re: In top of page search box

by jagdish » April 3rd, 2021, 1:16 pm

please share full URL so i can check the issue and provide me screenshot and more logs about the error
    PHP Developer
    Mydirectoryonline
  • barrieheaton

by barrieheaton » April 4th, 2021, 7:14 am

https://www.tower-forte.co.uk/test/

04-04-2021 12:12PM Fatal Error (Uncaught Exception): Call to undefined function pspell_config_create() in /home/towerfor/public_html/test/modules/spell/PSpell.php on line 44
    03-28-2021 01:19PM Fatal Error (Uncaught Exception): Call to undefined function pspell_config_create() in /home/towerfor/public_html/test/modules/spell/PSpell.php on line 44
    administrator
    Site Admin

by administrator » April 4th, 2021, 11:14 am

The bug you are experiencing with PSpell.php is a bug from the original PMD v1.5.3. I know this for a fact that it is a PMD bug because I have a site that is still running v1.5.3, I have it set to use Enchant, works fine, I switched it to PSpell and your error was duplicated. We will work on fixing this bug, in the meantime use Enchant and there should not be any errors. I remember having this issue in 2017 shortly before Ben disappeared, he said he was aware of the bug and that it would be fixed in the next update, and as you know there were not any updates after 1.5.3. His suggestion was the same as mine above, use Enchant.